Thursday, April 3, 2008

Who’s in Charge?



Dale has not had the easiest life, and as she opened up to us about her troubles, a husband who was killed, one that cheated on her, we were amazed at the happiness that still shone through.

“Want to hear something awful,” this time there was a smirk, “when I found out my husband was cheating on me I went straight to the store and bought the 3 most expensive dresses I could, and, made sure they weren’t returnable.” She then went home, tried them on for him, and when he asked which ones she was keeping, calmly she said, “well, all of them of course.” She had taken a little ownership, a little control when she felt out of control.


Opportunity: Even the words “spiraling economy” can make anyone feel like a little insecure and lost. Let’s give them a little control in an uncontrollable environment.

No comments: