
“I didn’t want to get stuck in rut. Everyone around me was getting married, pregnant, and I didn’t’ want that. That’s why I moved out here, to avoid the rut,” Bridgette said over a slice of pizza at their favorite Italian joint in Phoenix. Her sister Bethany recently joined her for the same reason; they didn’t want to live the life they knew back home.
We continued chatting and as the drinks got lower in the glass, Bridgette soon admitted her personal shopping addictions. “I like the extras. The toppings. I mean, a new hand lotion, necklace, I like to keep it interesting.” She continued, “you know, it’s like those girls who dye their hair after a really bad break up. Sometimes you just need to keep changing it up.”
Opportunity: No one wants to get stuck in a rut. Ease her fears of getting trapped; make sure she always has a way of changing.
No comments:
Post a Comment