
Dave was a very honest guy. He had no hesitation in telling us what matters to him in life. “Going out with friends gets most of my money. I basically prioritize booze above all else. I’ll eat at Subway all week so that I can spend $60 at the bar on Saturday.”
Scottsdale, AZ is a notoriously flashy town. Our casual restaurant was filled with conspicuous designer brands and the parking lot with even more conspicuous luxury cars. But even in Scottsdale, Dave wasn’t going to be convinced that his spending priorities should change.
Dave happily reported that he shops at places like JCPenney and Ross, trying to look decent without spending a lot of money. He’s just not interested in spending money on clothing.
He needs that money for other things. As he told us, “I live my life for the weekends.”
Opportunity: His priorities are set. Facilitate the experiences our guy really lives for.
Scottsdale, AZ is a notoriously flashy town. Our casual restaurant was filled with conspicuous designer brands and the parking lot with even more conspicuous luxury cars. But even in Scottsdale, Dave wasn’t going to be convinced that his spending priorities should change.
Dave happily reported that he shops at places like JCPenney and Ross, trying to look decent without spending a lot of money. He’s just not interested in spending money on clothing.
He needs that money for other things. As he told us, “I live my life for the weekends.”
Opportunity: His priorities are set. Facilitate the experiences our guy really lives for.
No comments:
Post a Comment