
“I never thought I’d take the bus in Phoenix! But I’m taking it twice a week now,” Lynn told us proudly. The group had been talking about gas prices (I don’t fill my tank anymore!), grocery prices ($3.00 for eggs!), housing (We have no equity!), and everything else that’s adding up these days.
“The bus schedule is inconvenient, but I’m trying to figure out a way to not pay $800 a year in parking!”
She admitted that she wasn’t going to make a permanent leap to commuting by bus, but she was patting herself on the back for making that little change. She knew that it was more of a gesture than a true savings plan, yet the personal satisfaction she got from that small gesture was clearly a reward in itself.
Opportunity: Show them the huge return little changes can reap.
“The bus schedule is inconvenient, but I’m trying to figure out a way to not pay $800 a year in parking!”
She admitted that she wasn’t going to make a permanent leap to commuting by bus, but she was patting herself on the back for making that little change. She knew that it was more of a gesture than a true savings plan, yet the personal satisfaction she got from that small gesture was clearly a reward in itself.
Opportunity: Show them the huge return little changes can reap.
No comments:
Post a Comment